Thursday, April 21, 2011

Oh it's been a while...

EEK!  Hi there.  I'm feeling a little sheepish right now since my last post was on April 6th.  It's amazing how easy it is to fall off the wagon.  We took a bit of a hiatus on our work-out, but I'm proud to say we are back!  Life gets busy and some reason, working out took a back seat to everything else.  So we were off schedule for a week and a half, but started back again on Monday and have been bringing it ever since.

I will say though, that while we may not have been working on our physical wellness, our journey emotionally and spiritually was (and is) still going strong.  I went to a two-day leadership conference for nonprofit organizations which was AWESOME, my work (Volunteers In Medicine Clinic - check us out at http://www.vim-clinic.org/) held our annual auction event which had me running and raised over $250,000 AND Steven and I have been working together as partners really, really well.  So while p90x took a back seat to life, the rest of our journey moved forward.  And that is success in my book.

I don't have a lot else to report right now.  Work is super slammed right now, life is moving quickly with upcoming  birthday parties for both girls, our anniversary and of course Easter, Mother's Day and Father's Day, so my head is spinning. 

All I can say is... make time for yourself.  That is one thing I missed about working out.  It's an hour for myself.  Just for me.  Me and Tony Horton telling me what to do (that bastard!).  I love that hour and I'm glad I'm back into it.  And also... if you do fall off the horse, get back up.  You'll be proud that you did.

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment